Pick your top 10 favorite ships without reading the questions:
9. asexual Johnlock
1. Do you remember the episode/chapter/scene that you first started shipping 6?
Basically when the idea of Sebastian Moran was introduced, I thought it was a cool dynamic, and then someone recommended fic, I read it, and whispered “oh, no.” to myself as my love for it spiraled out of control
2.Have you ever read a Fanfiction about 2?
I’ve read fic of almost all of these. I like oneshots or long slow-burning fics with interesting gen plot.
3. Has a picture of 4 ever been your screen saver/profile picture/tumblr?
No, I don’t usually surround myself irl with fandom stuff
4. If 7 were to suddenly break up today, what would be your reaction?
They’re already broken up ;__; PERSEVERE. THEY’RE AT LEAST ON GOOD TERMS NOW.
5. Why is 1 so important?
my OTP; they’re just a great dynamic who bring out the best in each other. They’re dysfunctional when alone, but can stand on their own two legs if they need to, which I respect, but the hope they get from each other is more wonderful.
6. Is 9 a funny or serious ship?
An unpopular ship! I want Sherlock for the ace team, to be honest. Can potentially be fluffy, or cute, but also has the potential to be drenched in angst.
7. Out of all the ships, which one has the best chemistry?
UHG, HARD. I’ll go with Pinto, because their chemistry is IRL CANON.
8. Out of all the ships listed, which ship has the strongest bond?
Possibly Doctor/TARDIS; I can’t imagine the doctor without his TARDIS! you might as well take away his screwdriver, but it’d be worse. They go through time and space together! The other ships are restricted by death, but they aren’t.
9. How many times have you read/watched 10’s fandom?
Not really a medium to consume that way…The LJ comm is where I met many fans and we talked, partied, cried, and polished out foil tinhats together <3
10. Which ship has lasted the longest?
Either Doctor/TARDIS or Crowley Aziraphale. The Doctor is about 1000 years old, so he’s been w/ Sexy a long time, though does the warping of time count? If it doesn’t, then Crowley & Aziraphale win since they’ve known each other since the garden of Eden.
11. How many times, if ever, has 6 broken up?
Well, it’s not canon, so who knows? They would mostly deny even being ‘together’, I imagine.
12. If the world was suddenly thrust into a zombie apocalypse, which ship would make it out alive, 2 or 8?
DESTIEL OR CROWLEY&AZIRAPHALE?? LOL THEY BOTH HAVE SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE.
I seriously don’t know how to answer this one. Dean and human!Cas have lived in a Zombie apocalypse quiet well in canon. Crowley and Aziraphale aren’t human and could survive it. Both pairs would come out alive as long as Lucifer isn’t involved…
13. Did 7 ever have to hide their relationship for any reason?
THE CREATORS DID. The online video suggesting their past relationship was taken down. I doubt the characters in-world would have to hide it.
14. Is 4 still together?
15. Is 10 canon?
Only brotp canon.
16. If all 10 ships were put into a couple’s Hunger Games, which couple would win?
DAMN. Mormor would have a hot chance, but if Sherlock or Remus were smart enough to team up with the Doctor, they’d have a way out for them and their partner, probably. Destiel would hold it’s own really well. But Marceline is already dead, so…
17. Has anyone ever tried to sabotage 5’s relationship?
No, I bet everyone on the Enterprise would find it adorable and yet still threaten to kick Sulu’s ass if he broke their babby’s heart.(◕‿◕✿)
18. Which ship would you defend to the death and beyond?
I actually don’t feel the need to defend any, because almost all aren’t canon and it’s up to interpretation. The only one I’ve ever had to defend IS canon! And that’s James/Lily.
19. Do you spend hours a day going through 3’s tumblr page?
No. I only think it’s adorable when I occasionally find fanart of it (Which is VERY occasional).
20. If an evil witch descended from the sky and told you that you had to pick one of the 10 ships to break up forever or else she’d break them ALL up, who would you pick?
I’ll pick Bubbline since they’re already apart. Ha!